Thursday, April 16, 2009

Abnormal teeth?

I still haven%26#039;t lost my primary second premolar, but my adult tooth has started to erupt at a 45 degree angle without my other tooth having fallen out. So for you non-dentists....one of my molars is still a baby tooth, but the permanent tooth has already started to come in at a 45 degree angle, but my baby tooth still hasn%26#039;t come out. I%26#039;m 15 so I realise it may be abnormal to still have baby teeth.





1. Is it abnormal to have baby teeth at 15


2. Will I need to have the baby tooth taken out if it doesn%26#039;t fall out on its own


3. Is it possible that I may need braces to move the permanent tooth into a normal position?

Abnormal teeth?
at your age you should have lost your %26#039;baby teeth%26#039;. I would think it wise to go along to your dentist at the next available appointment to get it sorted. The tooth that you then say is at an angle may then straighten in to place if this is caught early enough. I hope this helps.
Reply:I am almost certain that if you go and have your molar removed, the adult molar should slide into it%26#039;s place. When you get your wisdom tooth back there, it will further help push the adult molar into place.



loan forum

No comments:

Post a Comment