Thursday, April 16, 2009

PLEASE HELP! My wobbly teeth dont like to come out!?

I have just turned 13, as long as i can remember, my teeth have always been hard to come out! and by this i mean they take about 2-3 years or more! i hate my teeth and i am terrified of the dentist!! i have 33 teeth, 21 adult, and 12 1st teeth, i go to the dentist because i have no choice! and i have since i was very young, when my 2nd teeth come through, they push my baby teeth and make them lose but they dont come out!my dentist pulled one out telling me he wasnt and he was expecting it to come out but it didnt and it bled for ages! i am worried that he will have to pull one out! i have always had that fear and i am no good with pain in my mouth!! i brush them every day, and now i enjoy brushing my teeth because not i have a soft tooth brush that cleans my teeth better and a whitener on the other side and now i have a toothpaste for sensitive teeth everythings good but i need my baby teeth out! does anyone have any good ideas? in 13 years, i have lost 11 teeth! please help!

PLEASE HELP! My wobbly teeth dont like to come out!?
go to a special kind of dental office that will knock you out before they work on you. if you do not take care of your mouth it can lead to serious health problems later in life.
Reply:teener, tewener, it;ll come loose by itself wen your eating and mouth filled with blood,.



Printing

No comments:

Post a Comment