Thursday, April 16, 2009

Whitening teeth after filling in a chipped tooth?

I never whitened my teeth frequently, but about 8 months ago i chipped my front tooth and the dentist put whatever it is on the bottom of it to fill it in. I would like to whiten my teeth again (with just the strips) but I%26#039;m afraid that the part of my tooth that was chipped will change a different color than the rest of my tooth.





Anyone know if it%26#039;s possible to whiten teeth that have been filled after being chipped? I don%26#039;t wanna screw up my front tooth. lol





Thanks!

Whitening teeth after filling in a chipped tooth?
The bonding that was used to fill in your chipped tooth will not whiten. If you whiten your teeth now, your natural teeth will turn whiter, but the bonding will stay the same color. So if you whiten the bonding will become very apparent.



necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment