Thursday, April 16, 2009

Teeth rotting?

Ok, so...

2 of my top front teeth are rotting away from behind the teeth. The rotted gap is so big now, you can see where theyve rotted from the front, its like the rotted part of my teeth are semi transparent. The teeth are my my middle right tooh and the one to the right of that. So thats the right big one and the one to the right of that. The two rotted holes are next to each other, making it FEEL like one big whole when i rub my tongue on it. To be blunt, it looks disgusting, and no matter how much i seem to treat my teeth (brushing etc) its just getting bigger, and pretty soon its just going to be a gap, like its been chipped or part of the tooth is missing.

What is my best option? Ive thought about getting like a false tooth put there but apprently it costs a lot and my families quite poor...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Teeth rotting?
Check with one of your local dental colleges. They will treat you for a minimal cost. I live in LA, and I know a few people, who go there regularly. You should go soon, as you have decay.
Reply:go consult your dentist its the best thing as answers on here will just tell you the same

good luck
Reply:go to the dentist. that is the obvious answer
Reply:As everybody says, go to a dentist. After a while, they won%26#039;t just look bad, they%26#039;re going to start aching. If you don%26#039;t have the money for a dental visit, try going to a dental teaching school. The students there work on your teeth for really cheep, but they are closely supervised. They may be able to do some whilte filling, or even a cap.
Reply:You could talk to your Dentist there might be other options or if you are living in the UK see if you can find an NHS Dentist.
Reply:Hmm... it sounds pretty bad...I have to repeat the same answer for another time... consult your dentist... the longer you wait, the more problem your teeth will create for you...and it will definitely cost you more as time goes by. Talk to your dentist and find a solution for your problem.

Since the problem area lies with your top front teeth, it is going to affect your appearance as well... you are going to lose out more if you let this problem goes on.
Reply:You don%26#039;t say where you live but if in the UK then you need to register with a NHS Dentist. I know that even then some treatments can be expensive but you need to enquire at the surgery as if you are on certain benefits then a lot of treatment is free. I feel real sorry for you as I had to sit by and watch my friend%26#039;s teeth fall out one by one. This was because she had gum disease because of diabetes. I wish you well and hope you get your teeth sorted.
Reply:I have bad teeth too and no insurance or money. Medicaid doesn%26#039;t do anything with dental. You could contact a dental school near you that could offer care at reduced or free rates. This is done by students studing to be dentists and the dentist checks their work. It is a slight risk but you need to get this taken care of.
Reply:mate u have to go to the dentist after 4 years from running from the dentist last monday i went and had 2 teeth pulled out as mine had been rotting away, now i have to go in hospital and have anever five out scarey have a gum infection. u have to go to dentist if u want to save u teeth.
Reply:Go to the dentist please.

My mum never took me regularly, my last visit was at the age of 9.

Recently, my sister died, she had been ill for a long time and she was so brave and watching her made me feel silly about not going to the dentist, made me think if she can cope with all she has to go through, surely I can visit a blooming dentist. I was extremely lucky, i went and everything was fine, i didnt need any fillings and have reached 30, but go because they will try and sort something out for you, they won%26#039;t want to leave you in any kind of discomfort.

Good luck. :-D

makeup games

No comments:

Post a Comment