Thursday, April 16, 2009

Two front teeth are very sensitive to pressure, they strike bottom teeth all the time, should I polish them?

Hi I am 24. teeth condition overall are good. I was 23 when this polising took place on 11/5/2007. In 10/2007, I developed a lot of sensitivity to pressure on tooth 8, 9 right around the time I finished using crest whitestrips. I got stressed around this time and started clenching and biting my tongue really hard and well long story short my teeth hurt by mid october and when I would bite down teeth would strike down on the bottom teeth (actually they have always) and they would hurt bad and it would feel like teeth were loose. Well I went to this new dentist and he polished the back of tooth 8 and 9 a little and after he did that they were no longer striking and the pain healed in a day or 2! the teeth are still a little sensitive to pressure especially when I take my retainer off in the AM. Is polishing a bad idea? I have no crowns at all or fillings except for fillings on molars. PS, Ive always had most pressure on left of mouth therefore teeth on left show signs of wear.

Two front teeth are very sensitive to pressure, they strike bottom teeth all the time, should I polish them?
The best advice would be to talk to your Dentist. I doubt a dentist would be on here to answer your question.....



myspace layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment