Thursday, April 16, 2009

Front teeth too big?

I have always had big front teeth that are really long. But when I was 10 years old I had an accident at school which meant that I had to have the bottom quarter of one of my front teeth replaced. The dentists had to sort of sculpt the false part, and they did a really chunky job of it, and its always looked abit longer than the other front tooth since then. On top of that, I had to have braces to align my teeth, instead of pushing my front teeth up to make them look shorter, they were pulled out even further. The braces have been off for around 2 years now, and I can feel the upper end on my tooth just under my gum, so basically the roots have been pulled pretty low.





I will be visiting the dentist again quite soon for a check up, also to see about bleaching the tooth that got blackened by the chip. Would it be worth asking about correcting my front teeth, how much would it cost?

Front teeth too big?
I had 2 large front teeth in the middle. I had the four front teeth ground down with caps on all four teeth


The two middle front teeth were reduced in size and the 2 other teeth to the side were made larger to even things out.


That can get costly. The other alternative is veneers
Reply:I feel your pain my front teeth are a little big to. ya I think it would be worth another try dont go back to the same one if you can help it. and I would say it would cost about $3,000.00 dollars ya I know its a lot but if they do a good job it will be worth it.



write poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment