Thursday, April 16, 2009

Teeth discoloration?

I have teeth discoloration on my top 4 front teeth I have only had it for about 2 months but it won%26#039;t go away the weird thing is it is the worst when I wake up in the morning and seems to get better throughout the day when I eat food some mornings I wake up and it is worst then others some morning s I can hardly see it. The discoloration is whiter then my surrounding teeth. I don%26#039;t think that it%26#039;s due to calcium defficency... One of my friends said that when she is sick this happens to her due of the plaque that gets on her teeth while she sleeps. I think that this is happening to me also. Does this happen to anyone else and is there anything that I can do about it???

Teeth discoloration?
Go see a dentist.



auto financing

No comments:

Post a Comment