Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wisdom teeth extracted now it feels like my front teeth on the tongue side have receded gumline?

Yah so the front teeth on the inside closest to the tongue feel like I can almost feel under them or there is an indent where they slope down. After my wisdom teeth extraction my face was numb on my chin a bit of my lip and gumline on the front.. lots of purple veins etc.. the teeth went through phases of feeling numb and being soar. My teeth also felt like they were cracking or seperating the first night (likely stress being released, as my dentist explained there will be stress on the teeth for some time as they adjust)





So should I be worried my front teeth will fall out. I think that the healing wisdom teeth section may be stretching my gums as the holes shrink causing the gumline on the front to be stretched thinner explosing more of the previous area under my gome line on the front I don%26#039;t know how much room I have left on them,but it feel like there is a crack when I run my tongue along the bottom? are my teeth exposed now at the bottom what is the crack and tini burn felt.

Wisdom teeth extracted now it feels like my front teeth on the tongue side have receded gumline?
I had my gums recede a lot because of braces and teeth grinding. Having teeth that shift alot can cause that. So now I have notches at the bottom of most of my teeth where the gum once was. It doesn%26#039;t look too bad, my teeth just look a bit bigger than before and it can be more painful than usual eating very hot or cold foods, but its been four years or so since it started and other than occasional tooth pain(probably from the tooth grinding) I haven%26#039;t had many problems with it. First of all, having that much recession just because of wisdom teeth being taken out is kind of weird. I would get a second opinion from another dentist. If it looks bad or is bothering you, you can get gum grafts and it will look the same as before. You teeth probably won%26#039;t fall out just from receding. Not unless the gums recede a really lot. But since you had all of that numbness and pain and cracking feelings, you might want to check with a dentist just to make sure everything%26#039;s ok.



my dog

No comments:

Post a Comment