Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wisdom Teeth?

I have had my wisdom teeth pulled around 9 hours ago and i have moderate pain where the surgery site exists, but also an excruciating pain and tightness in my front lower teeth. it feels as if they are being pushed and crowded. I am aware that crowding occurs naturally and i have had braces for that, however this is an intense feeling of pressure on all the lower front teeth (like 5 or 6). I read a similar question and a DDS and dental student disagreed with lots of people about the idea that wisdom teeth can cause crowding, but what would explain this pain that has occured both BEFORE and AFTER the surgery??? how do they explain this pain not near the surgery site? I feel as though the crowding occured because my x-ray showed my lower wisdom tooth was growing completely sideways and into the nerve/other teeth., therefore causing pressure on the other teeth. And now that the pressure has been removed, the teeth are now expanding or shifting very slightly to their original location??

Wisdom Teeth?
The pressure you are experiencing could be the relief of the pressure that was placed on these anterior teeth. Or, it may be the anesthetic wearing off and leaving your mouth feeling strange and naturally uncomfortable. I don%26#039;t know what dentist and dental student you are referring to, but we all agree that the eruption of the third molars or wisdom teeth, can cause anterior crowding if there isn%26#039;t sufficient space for them.
Reply:just suck it up for a few days. the pain should subside in no time.








im getting my teeth pulled out January 14th....



visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment